|PHS Donor Recognition Policy
The Pentwater Historical Society museum is a destination point for visitors, a gathering place for the community, and a unique display of Pentwater pride. It was created and continues to operate because of grants and the generous donations of members and the general public. Gifts are as meaningful to the donor as they are to the Museum. When a gift is visibly and attractively displayed and appropriately acknowledged, it inspires and invites others to do the same. Appropriate recognition supports the mission of the Society and all that the museum means to Pentwater.
In order to accomplish proper recognition of the many donors, the Pentwater Historical Society has hereby adopts the following policy:
• A report of the most recent donations will be published in each Society Newsletter.
• Recognition pins will be provided for Ruby Level ($400) and above contributions.
* Recognition List of all monetary gifts, by level, will be displayed in the museum entryway.
* PHS will determine the size and material of the various forms of recognition.
Gift of $10,000.00 or more, recognition will be on an ad-hoc basis in consultation with the Donor *
Gifts of less than $10,000.00
• Dune Level ... $5,000 - $9,999
• Oak Level ... $1,000 - $4,999
• Diamond Level ... $800 - $999
• Ruby Level ... $400 - $799
• Gold Level ... $200 - $399
• Silver Level ... $100 - $199
• Supporting Level ... Less than $100